Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd. ("Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd," "we," "us") provides this website and all site-related services (collectively, the "Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement governs the relationship between Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd and you, the Site visitor and/or member ("you", "your"), with respect to your use of the Site. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that (i) you are a resident of the Kenya and are at least 13 years of age or, if under the age of 13, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site, or (ii) you are not a resident of the Kenya and are at least 18 years of age or, if under the age of 18, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site. If you do not meet these requirements or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately.
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms that govern certain products and services, which will be presented in conjunction with those products and services ("Additional Terms"). The Site may also provide rules of participation ("Rules") for certain activities and services including, without limitation, contests and sweepstakes, games, membership clubs and email. The Site's Additional Terms, and the Rules are hereby incorporated in this Agreement by reference. To the extent that there is a conflict between this Agreement and Additional Terms for the activity in which you choose to participate, the Additional Terms shall govern. To the extent that there is a conflict between this Agreement and the specific Rules for the activity in which you choose to participate, this Agreement shall govern. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect as long as you are a user of the Site and in the event of termination of any membership, service or feature, you will still be bound by your obligations under this Agreement, any Additional Terms or Rules, including any indemnifications, warranties and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right at any time to:
1. Registration. Some areas of the Site may require you to be or become a registered member of the Site. When and if you register to become a member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Site.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Your user name and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for any and all activities (including purchases, as applicable) that are conducted through your account, and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. We are not liable for any harm caused or related to the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting www.ticketskenya.com and immediately notify us of the problem by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Code of Conduct. In connection with Submissions (as defined below) and your use of the Site, you agree that you will not (collectively, the "Codes of Conduct"):
While using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
3.Ownership and Restrictions on Use. The information and materials provided on or through the Site, including any data, text, designs, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about the events, venues and other products and services offered or described on the Site. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may only download one (1) copy of any Materials displayed on the Site, and you may use such downloaded Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd cannot guarantee that technical difficulties will not occur during the download of the Materials or that the Materials will download successfully. You may not engage in any unauthorized use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials. For example, you may not otherwise reproduce, display, publicly perform, or distribute the Materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may not alter or modify any part of the Site other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Site for its intended purpose. Modification or use of the Materials for any purpose other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
The Site, including all Site software, databases, proprietary information and Materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and "look and feel" and arrangement of items, is owned and operated by Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements, and will remain the property of Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd and its licensors and suppliers. The Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You further acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Materials.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd, Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd' licensors and suppliers, and others. The Trademarks owned by Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd, Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd' licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
Descriptions or images of, or references to, products or services on the Site do not imply Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd's endorsement of such products or services. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change such descriptions or references; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); to limit the order quantity on any product or service; and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd's acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd's refund and exchange policies then in effect.
5. Information Provided by Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd. Although Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd strives to provide Materials that are both useful and accurate, the nature of the data and other information contained on the Site is subject to frequent change. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling the Materials, the Materials may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete.
In addition, portions of the Materials have been contributed to the Site by various artists, athletes and other persons. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement thereof, and Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.
6. Forums and Submissions. Please note that we and our designees host message boards, blog feeds and other forums found on the Site (collectively, the "Forums"), and you may have the ability to provide or upload to Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, content, audio recordings, videos, photographs, graphics, artwork or other copyrighted works and materials (collectively, "Submissions"). By sending or transmitting Submissions to us, or by posting such Submissions to any area of the Site, you grant us and our designees a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, unlimited, transferable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, display (publicly or otherwise), store, digitally perform, publish (on the Site, on any other website(s), in print, radio, television or elsewhere), make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import and commercialize each Submission, or any portion thereof, in any manner and context (including but not limited to usage in commercial, advertising or promotional materials), now known or in the future discovered, in Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd' sole discretion, in any way, in any and all media now known or hereinafter discovered, without limitation and without any compensation or acknowledgment to you or any third party. None of the Submissions will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. If Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd does decide, in its sole discretion, to attribute a Submission to you, you hereby grant Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd the right to use your member name with respect to such attribution, and waive any claims (including, without limitation, any privacy or publicity rights claims) with respect to such use of your member name.
You further acknowledge that Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd (a) is under no obligation to post, display or otherwise use any Submission, and (b) has no obligation whatsoever to pay you any royalty or other amounts on any revenues or other consideration that Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd receives directly or indirectly from the use or display of your Submission or otherwise from the exercise of Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd' rights granted under this Agreement. You hereby agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd or its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of a Submission, or any derivative works thereof, infringe any of your rights as creator of the Submission, including, without limitation, trademark rights, copyrights, publicity rights, privacy rights, and moral rights or "droit moral."
Information on our Forums may be provided by our staff and other contributors, some of whom use anonymous screen names and are people not otherwise connected with Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd. You acknowledge that a large volume of information is available in our Forums and that people participating in such Forums occasionally post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, obscene, threatening, harassing or encourages any such conduct, or that otherwise violate any of the Codes of Conduct, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd with respect thereto. We neither endorse nor are responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information or other utterance made or displayed on the Site or Forums by third parties, whether such third parties are visitors to the Site, members of the Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd community or others. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinion(s) of the participants and may not reflect the opinion(s) of Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information obtained through the Site. If notified by a user of a Submission that allegedly does not conform to this Agreement, Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the Submission.
Subject to the rights and licenses you grant to Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd under this Agreement, you retain all rights to the ownership and use of your Submissions. By submitting a Submission you certify that either (i) you are eighteen (18) years old or are an emancipated minor and have the right to submit the Submission and grant the licenses provided hereunder, or (ii) you have obtained your parent's or legal guardian's express consent to submit the Submission and to grant the licenses provided hereunder.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with Submissions, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to the Submissions and to grant the rights and licenses to Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd under all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights in and to any and all Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Site and this Agreement; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Submission to use the name or likeness of such person in the manner contemplated by the Site and this Agreement or, if such persons are minors, the written consent, release, and/or permission of such minor's parent or legal guardian.
We have no obligation to monitor the Site, the Forums, or any Submissions that you or other third parties transmit or post on the Site or the Forums. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site and the Forums and the Submissions that you transmit or post; to alter or remove any such Submissions (including, without limitation, any posting to a Forum); to disclose such Submissions and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Site properly; to protect ourselves, our sponsors and our members and visitors; and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OTHER INTERNET WEBSITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEBSITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
8. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd infringe your copyright (for example, materials posted by Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd on one of our Forums), you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd to locate the material on the Site; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
9. Access By Minors. Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd cannot prohibit minors from visiting this site. Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase. We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two websites GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd does not endorse any of the products or services listed at such websites.
10. Access from Outside the Kenya. The Site is solely directed to individuals residing in the Kenya. We make no representation that Materials available on or through the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any service, program, film or other product described thereon to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service, program, film or other product that we provide.
12. Termination. This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. We reserve the right to immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or your access to and use of the Site or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Upon termination of this Agreement, your right to use the Site shall immediately cease, and you shall destroy all Materials obtained from the Site and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
13. Disclaimers. THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site, Materials or Forums could include inaccuracies or errors, or information or materials that violate this Agreement (specifically, the Code of Conduct above). Additionally, unauthorized alterations could be made by third parties to the Site, Materials or Forums. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity of the Site, we make no guarantees as to the Site's completeness or correctness. In the event that a situation arises in which the Site's completeness or correctness is in question, please contact us at contact with, if possible, a description of the material to be checked and the location (URL) where such material can be found on the Site, as well as information sufficient to enable us to contact you. We will try to address your concerns as soon as reasonably practicable. For copyright infringement claims, see the section on "Claims of Copyright Infringement," above.
14. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE OR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (I) ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER USER TO THE SITE TO CONFORM TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, OR REMEDY WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (V) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, AND/OR (VI) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED TICKETS, OR THE FAILURE OF A VENUE TO HONOR A TICKET. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
15. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd, its parents, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct, above; (b) any allegation that any Submissions or other materials you submit to us or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site.
16. Questions. The Site is provided by Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd . If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Agreement or the Site, feel free to contact us at 0723 60 53 67 or contact.
21. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any court located in Kenya, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicenseable by you except with Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd's prior written consent. Ticket Masters Kenya Ltd may freely assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement without your consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.